John of War John of War

Funny But the criticism by some really now.

Well IT was an overall Funny and Delicious Animation all in all. It does deserve Front Page MOVIE Of the week. I don't see how some people are dissing on this saying it was stupid cause this got game of the week when it said Movie of the week above it. I liked the Characters. I Loved how When i saw the beginning the true epicness of the video. He stood there just with that Amazing Intensity. But as soon as it showed him in the office. I just started Loling At the sound of that just being his normal voice. :P Well Gj Johnny And I hope to see more great work by you.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

10 Gallons Of Lol

Loved the Original youtube Video. This Twas Hilarious :D Loved your style of animating Its really Awesome. Also The Loud Screaming was Just cracking me up. I laughed such a storm, My Parents Kicked me off the computer. It was even funnier second time around. Great job and Kudos to ur L4D flash Love it Gonna tell Everyones!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D! Lol.

Jump Ultimate Star's EP:1 Jump Ultimate Star's EP:1

Yay! :D

Great job man. I really like the serious already. the story seems to go along pretty well and you sure did a pretty good job of explaining how the one piece world would enter into the naruto world also ive played Jump Super stars vol 1 and 2!

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Rofl :D

marth x roy lol my girlfriend sings this all the time!! i love ur animation style Lol!!
VOTE 5 EVERYONE!!!!!

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Interesting plot.

I liked the plot of this. Most parts of this made it rofl. This one seemed long but it had my focus at all times. I love the speed anim: Series, and i support it highly.
But at some parts it seemed to drag on for a bit. I also really apreciate you for making this since it gave me something to do then sleep all day like i do all the time.

I really appreciate for coming up with this unique series. You inspired me to get back into flash and have helped me find ways to just make a good stories. But im not trying to say i want to take ur lol. But like always i give u a ten for making something that i get to look forward to everytime you make something new.

SpikeVallentine responds:

thank you for your appreciation! Happy to inspire.

long? damn, yeah i learned. my. lesssonnnn.

thank you for your support and honesty!

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

YAY!!!!!!

I lovE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Awstruke

Just plain Beuitiful...... seeing animations like this is a pure inspriation to try and finsh all my work. everything that ive put my heart and soul is waiting to be finished and seeing work like this is a real pick me up i personally thank you

Death Note Fan Flash Death Note Fan Flash

LOVE

I SERIOUSLY LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ALSO LOVE EVERYTHING U DO U ARE AWESOME

Sprite A Day: Funeral Sprite A Day: Funeral

Fan

I loveed sprite a day and i will miss it but considering sprite a day might be coming i think that is awesome and something willing to wait for..

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Love It

Good Job On this Like Always i Love seeing ur Work U are my Favorite Artist On Newgrounds and Deviantart!!!!!!